Live Well Wellness Center brings a holistic, patient-centered approach to medicine and can help you with chronic disease management. Jessica Schrand, NMD, Michelle McConnell, NMD and their team can work with you and your specialists to help you to not only feel better but also improve your health and quality of life. Book your appointment by calling the office or clicking the provided scheduling link now.
Chronic Disease Q & A
How Can Live Well Help Manage Your Care?
It is often frustrating for patients with multiple conditions or symptoms because they have so many physicians on board managing their care—oftentimes without getting the results they expect. Our providers can help to manage your medications, while also assessing other root causes of disease to help come up with a plan to improve your health.
A lot of our patients find us because they are frustrated—having been on multiple medications and bounced around from doctor to doctor without seeing results. Our providers are trained to find and treat the root cause of illness and can work with you to help optimize your care from a holistic approach.
Our providers can help you:
- Decrease the number of medications you are taking
- Find better medications that help improve your symptoms
- Work on diet and lifestyle education to prevent diseases in the future
- Find the root cause of your symptoms
What Chronic Conditions Can Live Well Wellness Center help you with:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases
- Thyroid including Hypothyroid and Hashimotos / Graves Disease
- Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes
- Hypercholesterolemia and High Blood Pressure
- Hormonal Disorders including Subfertility/Infertility, PCOS, Estrogen Dominance, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Low Testosterone, Menopause, Adrenal Insufficiency
- Chronic Infections including Lyme Disease and Coinfections and Epstein Barr Virus
- SIBO and food intolerances
- IBS and IBD